Mezze Bistro Invites You to the Gastronomica Harvest Dinner on Saturday, October 2
In honor of Gastronomica’s tenth anniversary and in celebration of The Place of Taste: A Symposium on Food, Culture and Community, Mezze Bistro + Bar will host a Harvest Dinner featuring local foods, farms and farmers on Saturday, October 2 at 7:30 p.m.
- Creamed Hakurei Turnips + Hen-of-the-Woods Mushrooms on Rye Toast
- Delicata Squash Agnolotti with Brown Butter + Sage
- Roasted Hidden Pasture Farm Lamb with Brussels Sprout Tops in Romesco Sauce
- Tomato Cumin-braised Pork (from Bacon on the Side Farm) served with Wild Hive Farm Soft Polenta + Farm Girl Farm Broccoli Rabe + Tomatoes
- Lakeview Orchards Apple Terrine served with Candied Fruit + Caramel Sauce
* Please note the menu is subject to change based on availability from local farms.
The prix fixe cost is $100 per person with a portion of the proceeds benefiting Berkshire Grown. Each guest will receive a membership to Berkshire Grown, an organization that promotes local foods in support of healthy farms defining the open landscape.
Seating is limited | Call for reservations at 413.458.0123